Thursday, May 3, 2012

Cheshire Half Marathon

The race report is coming (just waiting for pictures) but just wanted to let you all know that Baby PR and I crossed the finish line of the awesome inaugural Cheshire Half Marathon.  I have lots to say about how well this race was organized and how impressed I am, but I'll save it for the race report. 


Here's a couple pics pre-race while I get my act together! Baby PR's first bib! 

We finished in a 2:18ish, had only one bathroom stop, and I didn't have to walk once.  Not too shabby for 28 weeks! (However it was a way different experience than "racing" a half marathon and certainly a different pace!)

3 comments:

  1. You are adorable!!! Way to go on your half! It sounds like you felt great! Impressive! I have one on Memorial Day and will be 20 weeks pregnant. I hope I can do as well as you did!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great pictures for the baby books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You can learn more about healthy lifestyle and how to exercise at cardiochick . Another helpful resource is Airbnbguru where you can find info about travel.

    https://airbnbguru.com/

    ReplyDelete