Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Holiday Spirit

I can't help it, I just love the holidays.  Anyone see Glee last night?  You know Brittany?  That's me this time of year.
http://www.vevo.com/watch/glee-cast/the-most-wonderful-day-of-the-year-glee-cast-version/USQX91001508

I had such a great time on my chilly 6 miler today.   I don't really have a training plan right now, but will in just a week or two, so I've been enjoying running what I'm in the mood for, when I'm in the mood for it.  The only problem is, I'm starting to really feel the marathon bug again and I want to be running all the time!  I'm trying to make sure I continue to take it easy during the "off season."  But it is starting to get hard!  However, I have been good about laying low speed wise.  Today,  I just was checking out the lights in people's yards and smelling the pine on the wreaths and garlands they were hanging on their picket fences!

Now I'm home reliving the Glee Christmas special and writing out Christmas cards.

Hope the season is treating you all well too!

4 comments:

  1. I love Glee! It was a great episode. Glad you are enjoying the holiday season!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad I found you too! I teach all grades ESL...travel between schools. Keeps the day going quickly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the holidays too! The Christmas music has been playing around here since the day after Thanksgiving! :-)

    ReplyDelete